Scout Premium Content

Decision Looms for James

Spring Valley (Calif.) Steele Canyon safety Chanceller James could be committing this week...

Spring Valley (Calif.) Steele Canyon safety Chanceller James (6-3, 190), could be making a decision before the week ends. "I'm leaving on Thursday for Boise State," said James. "I can see myself committing on the trip. If I don't, I could still see myself committing there before the season starts." The Broncos are in the drivers seat, but James said he hasn't entirely...

ScoutFootball.com Recommended Stories


Up Next


Forums


25 Fans online
    Join The Conversation

    Tweets