SLEEPER OF THE WEEK: Ontario (Ohio) running back-defensive back Drew Boatwright is a speedy playmaker who had a great senior year and says he is close to offers from a pair of MAC schools. He already has earned Division II offers, but based on his strong final season, he may receive that FBS offer he has been waiting for.
UNDERCLASSMAN OF THE WEEK: Oak Lawn Richards (Ill.) sophomore quarterback Tommy Mister stepped in and won the starting job on varsity this year and improved each and every game. The 6'1, 180-lb prospect is a dual threat quarterback and the staff at Richards says he is already receiving FBS attention and recently took an unofficial visit to Northwestern after receiving an invite from the coaching staff.
- Kentucky was at Warren Central (Ind.) yesterday for junior linebacker Tim Kimbrough.
- Brownsburg (Ind.) junior WR Chase Dutra says Indiana and Purdue stopped in yesterday and Ball State was in on Monday.
- Canton (Mich.) junior guard Cameron Dillard had Syracuse stop by recently. He visited Indiana over the weekend.
- Pickerington North (Ohio) junior DE Jake Butt reports that Tennessee offered him last night, adding to the Michigan and Indiana offers that came during the day.
- Holland (MI) High head coach Shawn McManus says his star quarterback/athlete Corey Willis is receiving regular mail from Nebraska, Michigan, who he visited on Saturday, Michigan State, Wisconsin, Mississippi State and Georgia Tech.
- Mequon Homestead (Wisc.) sophomore DT Brandon Hines says Illinois is one of the newest teams showing interest. The Illini have viewed his film, and are recruiting him.