Need a nutritious meal on the go? If you’re stuck in the drive-through lane at a fast-food restaurant, check the menu for these healthier choices that offer much-needed carbohydrates and protein.
• Baked potato and chili
• Grilled chicken sandwiches
• Turkey, ham or roast beef subs
• Grilled chicken or turkey wraps
• Grilled burgers
• Marinated chicken instead of fried
• Low-fat shakes or yogurt parfaits
• Breakfast burritos or English muffin sandwiches
• Scrambled eggs
During Your Workout: Replenishing lost electrolytes, specifically sodium, during your workout helps ward off dehydration and may help avoid muscle cramps.