Ranked the No. 5 defensive end in the nation, Jenkins has narrowed the field to four schools- Alabama, Auburn, Florida and Georgia- from which he will chose. The NEW College Football Show: Next Class 2012 debuts Monday, January 9 at 7 p.m. ET on FOX Sports South.
The NEW College Football Show: Next Class 2012 is hosted by college football play-by-play announcer Tom Hart with Scout.com national recruiting analyst Chad Simmons. In addition to Jordan Jenkins’ decision, the first episode of the series incorporates expert analysis from Simmons as he breaks down all of the top prospects in the country and how their decisions impact schools throughout Southeast. Simmons will also take a look at several featured recruits from the Southeast, including:
• Jameis Winston – No. 2 prospect at quarterback; from Hueytown, Ala.; committed to Florida State
• Shaq Roland – No. 4 prospect at wide receiver; from Lexington, S.C.; committed to South Carolina
• T.J. Yeldon – No. 10 prospect at running back; from Daphne, Ala.; committed to Alabama
• Ryan Anderson – No. 21 prospect at defensive end; from Daphne, Ala.; committed to Alabama
The NEW College Football Show analyst and former Tulane and Clemson head football coach Tommy Bowden will also weigh in on the recruits and DawgPost.com’s Dean Legge shares his insight as to which schools other undeclared prospects might commit.
The NEW College Football Show: Next Class 2012 runs four weeks with the last show on National Signing Day, Wednesday, February 1. Episode air dates include:
• Episode 1 – Monday, January 9 – 7 p.m. ET
• Episode 2 – Wednesday, January 18 – 9 p.m. ET
• Episode 3 – Wednesday, January 25 – 9 p.m. ET
• Episode 4 – Wednesday, February 1 – 9 p.m. ET