It was a sleeper from Texas who showed the ability to fly in to the air and you can see that the wide receiver is he position of strength for this drill.
1. WR Jeff Ejekam (Bellaire, Texas) - 39.6
2. WR Keyon Dilosa (Round Rock, Texas) - 39.3
3. CB Craig McWilliams (Pflugerville, Texas) - 39.2
3. WR Kirk Merritt (Isidore Newman, La.) - 39.2
5. CB Kavin Alexander (North Little Rock, Ark.) - 38.9
6. LB Brian Ciszewski (Marcus, Texas) - 37.9
7. WR Malachi Dupre (John Curtis, La.) - 36.9
8. RB Willy Ivery (Sulphur Springs, Texas) - 36.6
9. WR Darious Crawley (Cy-Ridge, Texas) - 36.5
10. TE Stoney Hawkins (Frisco Centennial, Texas) - 36.4
For more from the 2013 Nike Football Training Camps, check Scout.com's Nike Football Training Camp Coverage.