2. Andrew Brown: The five-star Chesapeake (Va.) Oscar Smith defensive tackle was dominant as usual. Physically, the 6-foot-4, 295-pound Brown looked to be in good shape. He showed off his trademark quick first step and played with tremendous leverage. On top of Brown's speed and power, he has tremendous hands, which make him virtually unstoppable.
3. Derrick Nnadi: The 6-foot-2, 295-pound Virginia Beach (Va.) Ocean Lakes defensive tackle always come to play. Nnadi, one of strongest players in the 2014 class, recently deadlifted 700 pounds. The four-star defensive lineman completely overwhelmed many offensive lineman with explosiveness and power. He is a prospect that impresses me more every time I see him.
4. Quin Blanding: The 6-foot-2, 202-pound Virginia Beach (Va.) Bayside safety performed well. The five-star Virginia commit looked flawless in individual drills. In one-on-ones, his backpedal was very smooth, he showed quick hips and was extremely physical. He is one of the most complete prospects in the country.
5. Tyler Powell: This was the first time I had seen the 6-foot-4, 252-pound Midlothian (Va.) defensive lineman in person and I came away impressed. Like Brown and Nnadi, Powell is extremely quick and powerful. He really comes off the ball hard and has good leg drive. Although Powell is still a little raw, it is easy to see why he is approaching 20 scholarship offers.
6. Devonte Dedmon: It is hard to believe that the Williamsburg (Va.) Warhill wide receiver has flown under the radar. Dedmon took home the camp's wide receiver MVP honors and the Fastest Man award. The 5-foot-11, 175-pound playmaker is explosive, shifty and does a nice job creating separation from defensive backs.
7. Walter Harold: There may not be a better quarterback in the Mid-Atlantic region without an offer than the 6-foot-2, 175-pound Ocean Lakes signal-caller. Harold was far and away the best quarterback at the event. He did a nice job of going through his progressions and showed a quick release. He also showed good arm strength and accuracy.
8. Jamez Brickhouse: The 5-foot-10, 170-pound Bayside cornerback did not shy away from anyone. The 2015 prospect showed good quickness and technique. He has gotten much bigger and stronger since last season and I expect him to have a big junior campaign.
9. Robbie Robinson: The 5-foot-9, 160-pound Hampton (Va.) Phoebus cornerback is lone 2016 prospect to make the list. Robinson is fluid in his backpedal and changes direction extremely well. Robinson also does a nice job of reading the quarterback's eyes and attacks the ball in the air at its highest point. His future is extremely bright.
10. Jahvoni Simmons: The 6-foot-1, 230-pound Simmons looked fantastic in drills. The Ocean Lakes linebacker showed good quickness and ran very well. Despite being a true middle linebacker, he covered receivers very well in space. There is little doubt that he is one of the top 2015 prospects in the Mid-Atlantic.
11. Aaron Glover: As always, the 5-foot-11, 207-pound Glover competed. The Virginia Beach (Va.) Princess Anne linebacker showed good athleticism and technique in drills. In one-on-ones he was very physical with receivers and made several nice plays in pass coverage.
12. Trevon Hill: There is a lot to like about 2015 Virginia Beach (Va.) Salem defensive end's game. The 6-foot-3, 220-pound Hill is a long, lean prospect with good range. He was extremely quick off the ball and did a nice job of using his hands. He has a high ceiling and should develop into a very good college prospect.
13. Quincy Watts: The 5-foot-11, 175-pound Watts is a dynamic receiver with good speed. The Ocean Lakes playmaker was able to create space against defense backs and made several plays downfield during one-on-ones. Watts also has very long arms and big hands which help him make tough catches.
14. Quintin Reynolds: The 6-foot, 170-pound Nokesville (Va.) Patriot wide receiver was consistent all day. He has showed good quickness off the line and ran very crisp routes. Reynolds is a very fluid athlete and a tough cover for defensive backs. He also has soft hands and is very good after the catch.