When people say "athlete", they always refer to the skill positions. Well, let's give some love to the Jumbo Athlete, the big kids that start and dominate on both sides of the ball.
Here is my criteria. They start on both sides of the ball and they weigh over 200 pounds.
1. Dedrick Young - LB/RB - Peoria Centennial - 6-0 205
2. Matt Pistone - TE/DE - Yuma Cathoic - 6-4 230
3. Nathan Eldridge - OG/DT - Anthem Boulder Creek
4. Derik Hall - RB/LB - Tucson Sahuaro - 6-0 200
5. Brett Tonz - OT/DE - Peoria Centennial - 6-3 275
Others to Watch
Tyler Adams- OL/DL- Estrella Foothills, Aaron Blackwell- OL/DL- Liberty, Zach Compestine- LB/WR- Paradise Valley, Josh Cronk- OL/DL- CDO, Jacob Eshelman- TE/LB- Sunnyslope, Travis Howard- TE/DE- Marana, Jeff Maycock- OL/DL- Williams Field, Danny Reyes- TE/DE- Goldwater, Deion Warren- RB/LB- Desert Mountain
Three-star OLB Dedrick Young from Peoria (Az.) Centennial names top six…