Even if they were to offer Brown says that he wants to wait before committing anywhere.
"I am still pretty open to everyone, and I want to weigh all my options. I do not want to commit anywhere early, and I plan to wait until February. That way I can find out more about the schools looking at me."
For now, the summer is nearly over, and Brown must return home soon for practices.
"We start two-a-days the 11th of August, and I get to return to playing Mike for our team."
|-||-||Maryland, Penn State, Virginia|