Small school product was one of the most productive small school players in the state last year. He was one of the top cornerbacks at the Scout.com All-American Combine at FAU.
59. Marquise Boone, LB, 6-1, 210, Jacksonville (Sandalwood)
He had over 100 tackles playing at the 6A level last year. With Jacoby Monroe back in the mix in front of him, he should have an even better senior season.
58. Antwon Murray, CB, 5-10, 165, Lakeland (Kathleen)
A shut down and big play cornerback prospect, Murray is one of the school's best players in years. He had a number of early offers to prove it.
57. Johnnie Lee Dixon, CB, 5-11, 175, Belle Glade (Glades Central)
Dixon didn't play as a junior because of academics. He didn't play in the spring either. If he gets his grades in order, watch out. He's a big, big time talent who will fly up this list if he gets things right in the classroom. If not, he could fall off the recruiting radar.
56. Deshaun Barnes, LB, 6-1, 200, Tallahassee (Lincoln)
Whether it's as a linebacker or safety, Barnes can run and make a lot of plays. He played next to Craig Stevens last year and might be joining his former teammate at Auburn.
55. Hunter Ovens, LB, 6-1, 215, Sarasota (Cardinal Mooney)
He had a great junior season in football and is also a Major League Baseball prospect. He plays with good instincts and is a very good inside linebacker prospect.
54. Jordan Hammond, TE, 6-4, 225, Lakeland
Arguably the state's most talented tight end prospect, Hammond also plays defensive end. He brings a lot of athleticism to the position and his best days are ahead of him.
53. Ian Williams, DT, 6-2, 295, Longwood (Lyman)
A strong junior year put his name on the recruiting map. He was one of the top defensive tackles at the Scout.com All-American Combine at FAU.
52. Eric Baker, RB, 6-1, 200, Jacksonville (Ed White)
One of the school's best running backs in years, Baker ran for over 1,500 as a junior and is a big back that a lot of people are looking for these days.
51. Latravis Washington, S, 6-3, 200, Bradenton (Bayshore)
He also plays quarterback but I think he has more upside on defense. His size/speed combo is very impressive and he's a big time hitter.