5pm EST - Fox College Sports | O-D Story Index
West Players to Watch
- Brennan Clay – He should be the big play guy both at running back and return man today. He also should have a number of passes thrown his way.
- Chris Littlehead and Lucas Vincent – They have been unstoppable all week and will be a tough pair on the interior of the defensive line today.
- Justin Utupo and Kareem Martin – All the West defensive linemen have looked good, but these two edge rushers will be the ones providing the most pressure.
- Paul Richardson – The receivers over here have also been good, but he has shown the most big play potential.
- Caleb Southworth – Our sleeper pick after a good week of practice at tight end.
- Hayes Pullard – After not really getting to hit anyone all week, he'll be chomping at the bit to stick somebody. The same can be said for hard hitting defensive backs Mylan Hicks and Corey Cooper.
- Skyler Schofner – He is a prototype left tackle and despite being sick, had a good week of practice. It will be his job to stop those aforementioned West ends.
- Adrian Coxson – He and the quarterbacks have had some trouble getting on the same page, but with live bullets flying today, I expect him to show why he's so highly regarded.
- DaQuan Jones – He's been tough to block all week and the West has had trouble blocking their own defensive tackles.
- Bashaud Breeland – Out of a very good group of defensive backs, he has shown the best ball skills and as a result, is my leader in the clubhouse for a turnover today.
- Cameron Fordham – With the East short at running back, he'll get some carries and should also get a couple passes thrown his way.
- D.J. Clower – He's my sleeper pick over here. He's athletic and should make plays happen with his feet. He also has a strong deep arm. I also expect Andrew Hendrix and Dylan Favre, who are gamers, to do well with the lights on.